Thick and creamy, yet still light and fluffy, apple cream cheese pie recipe perfect for parties or a quick family dessert. The texture is wonderful and the flavor is superb, this is one of my favorite no bake pie recipes.
The texture of this apple pie is absolutely wonderful. By combining cream cheese and whipped cream, you get a truly unique and delicious texture.
The flavor of the apple pie filling pairs perfectly with the creamy texture for a pie ideal to serve at parties or as a special family dessert.
Make sure to bookmark or pin this recipe so you can make again and again!
This recipe is a big winner whenever I make it for holiday parties or family get togethers. In fact, my oldest requests it all the time!
So, if you are looking for a delicious and unique apple pie recipe, you’re in for a treat.
Related Recipe: Apple pie from canned apples
How to Make a No Bake Apple Cream Cheese Pie
This is a super easy recipe to make. It’s a great last minute pie to make for those unexpected guests or forgotten function.
With just a handful of ingredients and a few simple steps, you’ll have one delicious dessert that everyone will love!
Prep time is quick, less than ten minutes, and the only equipment needed is a hand mixer and a mixing bowl. That’s it!
Related Recipe: Apple crisp without oats
Cream Cheese Apple Pie Ingredients
You won’t believe the amount of flavor you get from so few ingredients. This recipe only needs a handful of common ingredients.
That means no hard to find ingredients or long list of spices. This is as simple as it comes while still getting a great tasting pie!
- Cream Cheese (block style)
- Granulated Sugar
- Whipped Cream
- Apple Pie Filling
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust
Cream Cheese: Use regular fat, unflavored cream cheese. Do not use whipped cream cheese, it does not produce the texture we need.
Whipped Cream: You are more than welcome to make homemade whipped cream. But there is nothing wrong with using store bought whipped topping. Both will provide the light and fluffy texture we need.
Crust: I usually use a premade graham cracker crust for this pie, but a traditional style pie crust tastes amazing too. Here are a couple homemade crust recipes you can use.
Apple Pie Filling: I’ve used name brand and store brand pie filling, and they all work out great. Go with your favorite variety.
Related Recipe: Cherry cheese pie using Cool Whip
Easy to Follow Step by Step Instructions
You are just a few simple steps away from making a great tasting apple cream pie! I’m pretty sure you’re going to love how easy it is to make.
So, once you have all your ingredients gathered, it’s time to make that pie!
Step 1: Add your cream cream cheese to your mixing bowl and blend until softened
Step 2: Add granulated sugar and blend until combined
Step 3: Fold in your whipped cream
Step 4: Spread mixture into pie crust. It should be applied to the bottom and the sides of your crust
Note: If using a traditional pie crust, bake it the recommended amount of time before adding mixture
Step 5: Add apple pie filling on top of cream cheese mixture
Note: You can pour in your pie filling first, followed by your cream cheese mixture if preferred
Step 6: Chill in refrigerator until it firms up
Related Recipe: Baked apple donuts
Apple Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 Hand Mixer
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 8 oz Cream Cheese block style
- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Cups Whipped Cream
- 20 oz Canned Apple Pie Filling
- 1 9" Graham Cracker Crust
- Add your cream cream cheese to your mixing bowl and blend until softened
- Add granulated sugar and blend until combined
- Fold in your whipped cream
- Spread mixture into pie crust. It should be applied to the bottom and the sides of your crust
- Note: If using a traditional pie crust, bake it the recommended amount of time before adding mixture
- Add apple pie filling on top of cream cheese mixture
- Note: You can pour in your pie filling first, followed by your cream cheese mixture if preferred
- Chill in refrigerator until it firms up
- Only use brick style cream cheese. Whipped cream cheese does not produce a good texture.
- You can use homemade whipped cream or store bought whipped topping. Both work well. Make sure to gently fold it into your mixture.
- You can use a graham cracker or traditional pie crust. Both taste great, so it depends on your preference.
- You can try drizzling your pie with caramel or sprinkling walnuts or pecans. This pie is amazing as is or great for adding a personal flavor touch.
- Store your pie covered, in your refrigerator for up to three days.