This quick and easy peach pie recipe is packed with fresh peach flavor and no baking is required! With just a few common ingredients, this peach pie is perfect for serving any time of year.
If you just hit the farmers market for fresh peaches and have a hankering for pie, then you must try this recipe!
This is one of my all-time favorite fresh peach recipes, it’s super easy to make and you don’t need to turn on the oven.
Make sure to bookmark or pin this recipe so you can find it the next time your family wants a flavor packed pie.
The easiest way to peel your peaches is to blanch them first. Then simply run the edge of a peeler or knife over the skin and it will come right off.
Another fun recipe: Peach pie using cider vinegar
How to Make a Homemade No Bake Peach Pie using Fresh Peaches
Prep time for this recipe is right around 10 minutes, with most of that is blanching your peaches before peeling.
You can skip that and just peel them at room temperature, it works when you want to save a little time.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Chill time: 3 hours
- Equipment: Mixing bowl and 9″ pie pan
Pin this one for later: Old fashioned peach pie recipe
Ingredients to Make your Pie
If you like simple recipes that are packed with flavor, then you are going to love this pie! All you need are common ingredients.
But that’s all you need to make a peach pie with a wonderful, homestyle flavor.
- Fresh Peaches
- Cream Cheese
- Condensed Milk
- Lemon Juice
- Vanilla Extract
- Graham Cracker Crust or Chocolate No Bake Crust
Peaches: Ripe peaches are a must if you want the best flavor possible. You will need to peel and slice your peaches (remove the pit too!). The quickest way to peel a peach is to blanch it in water for a few minutes. After that, the skin is super easy to remove.
Cream Cheese: Regular fat, block style cream cheese is the way to go. Bring your cream cheese to room temperature before mixing it in. It’s much easier to work with.
Sweetened Condensed Milk: This provides flavor as well as structure to our filling. By using sweetened condensed milk, no added sugar is necessary. Along with our peaches, it provides the perfect level of sweetness.
Lemon Juice: The acidity of lemon juice heightens all the other flavors in our filling. You can use bottled or fresh squeezed lemon juice.
Crust: Go with a premade graham cracker or chocolate crust. I prefer graham cracker, but my boys love chocolate. Go with whichever you prefer.
Crust option: Chocolate crust
How to Peel your Peaches
If we were baking our pie, there’d be no issue keeping the skins on our peaches. But, when making a no bake pie removing the skin produces a better texture.
If you’ve never peeled a peach before, no need to fear! It’s quite easy when using the right technique.
While you can simply use a peeler to remove the skin, it comes off much easier with the following method.
- Add enough water to a pot to cover your peaches. Bring to a boil.
- Before adding to water, score an X into the skin of each peach.
- Carefully place peaches in boiling water. Reduce heat to simmer and remove peaches after 30-45 seconds.
- Put your blanched peaches in cool water.
- Remove skin and continue with your recipe.
Make this delicious recipe for your family: Peach crumble pie
The best thing about no bake recipes is how simple they tend to be. And this recipe is no exception!
It’s as simple as prepping your peaches and mixing the rest of your pie filling before sending it on to the refrigerator to chill.
Note: Peel and slice your peaches before starting. Discard the pits.
Step 1: Using half of your sliced peaches, line the bottom of your premade pie crust.
Step 2: In mixing bowl, add your cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and sweetened condensed milk. Mix until well combined.
Step 3: Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over layer of peaches.
Step 4: Add remaining sliced peaches on top of cream cheese mixture.
Step 5: Cover and chill for at least 3 hours. Serve and enjoy!
(No Bake) Fresh Peach Pie
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Mixer
- 6 Large Fresh Peaches peeled, sliced with pits discarded
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ⅓ Cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 9" Graham Cracker Crust or Chocolate
- Using half of your sliced peaches, line the bottom of your premade pie crust.
- In mixing bowl, add your cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and sweetened condensed milk. Mix until well combined.
- Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over layer of peaches.
- Add remaining sliced peaches on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Cover and chill for at least 3 hours. Serve and enjoy!