Delicious Bisquick pumpkin pie and no pie crust needed! This pumpkin pie is packed with flavor and it’s super easy to make. Perfect for serving during the holidays or for a tasty family dessert.
This is my go to pumpkin pie recipe when I need to make one quick. It only takes minutes to prepare then it’s on to the oven.
It uses simple ingredients, and no pie crust is needed since the Bisquick produces a texture that doesn’t need a crust.
Make sure to pin or bookmark this recipe so you can find it the next time you need a quick and tasty pumpkin pie.
Try this recipe: Classic pumpkin pie
How to Make a Homemade Pumpkin Pie using Bisquick
When I said this recipe was quick, I wasn’t kidding. It takes less than five minutes to prep your pie and get it baking.
Don’t let the simplicity fool you though, this is an amazing tasting pumpkin pie. It’s a great one to make for holiday parties, and it always get’s compliments from my family and friends.
This recipe yields two pies, so you will need two pie pans and a mixing bowl. But that’s all the equipment you need!
Pin this recipe: Pumpkin cookies no butter
I love making this pumpkin pie when I’m short on time. It only calls for common baking ingredients and by using Bisquick, you don’t have to make or buy a pastry crust.
So if you are looking for a quick and flavorful recipe, this one is perfect!
- Pumpkin Puree
- Granulated Sugar
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Evaporated Milk
- Vanilla Extract
Pumpkin Puree: I prefer using pureed pumpkin over canned pumpkin pie filling. This allows us to control the spices because canned pumpkin pie filling has spices added already. If you only have pumpkin pie filling, just omit the pumpkin pie spice.
Bisquick: This is such a versatile ingredient. I use for everything from pies (like this one) to crepes and waffles. It gives our pie a wonderful texture while making it possible to go without a crust.
Pumpkin Pie Spice: We will go with pumpkin pie spice to speed things up a bit. But you can go with individual spices, in fact I usually do myself. If using individual spices, I recommend using 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon with 3/4 tsp of nutmeg.
Great recipe: Mini pumpkin pies
Simple Recipe Instructions
You’re just a few minutes from popping your pumpkin pie in the oven! This is a one bowl type of recipe, so it’s as simple as blending all your ingredients together and baking.
Step 1: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2: Grease your pie pans with butter or non stick cooking spray.
Step 3: Add all your ingredients to your large mixing bowl and blend until well combined.
Step 4: Pour half your pumpkin pie batter into each pie pan.
Step 5: Bake in your preheated oven for 50 minutes.
Note: Your pies are done baking when inserted skewer comes out clean.
Step 6: Carefully remove your pies from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
Step 7: Serve warm or cold, topped with ice cream or whipped cream if desired, and enjoy!
Recipe Notes and Tips
- Mix your batter until it is smooth and well blended. But don’t over mix, it usually takes me about two minutes to mix my pie batter.
- You can skip the pumpkin pie spice if you use canned pumpkin pie filling since it already contains spices.
- Instead of pumpkin pie spice, you can use individual spices. Here are a couple amounts that I’ve found to work well in this recipe, 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon with 3/4 tsp of nutmeg, or 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon with 1/4 tsp ginger and 1/2 tsp nutmeg.
- Serve your pie warm or room temperature topped with whipped cream or ice cream.
- I’ve also topped my pie with cream cheese frosting, and it’s super tasty!
Fun recipe: Pumpkin pie cookies
Pumpkin Pie (With Bisquick)
- 1 Mixer
- 1 Large Mixing Bowl
- 2 Pie Pans
- ¾ Cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tbs Butter
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2½ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ Cup Bisquick
- 13 oz Evaporated Milk
- 16 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease your pie pans with butter or non stick cooking spray.
- Add all your ingredients to your large mixing bowl and blend until well combined.
- Pour half your pumpkin pie batter into each pie pan.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 50 minutes.
- Note: Your pies are done baking when inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Carefully remove your pies from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Serve warm or cold, topped with ice cream or whipped cream if desired, and enjoy!