Easy Cookie Monster Ice Cream
No ice cream maker needed homemade cookie monster ice cream! Fun and creamy recipe perfect for parties and family dessert.
- 14 Chocolate Chip Cookies Chopped
- 15 Chocolate and Cream Sandwich Cookies Chopped
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 14 oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Tbs. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Blue Food Coloring Adjust for desired color
Chill loaf pan in freezer while preparing your ice cream.
Chop cookies and set aside.
Add heavy cream, pure vanilla extract, and food coloring to mixing bowl. Mix until stiff peaks form.
Add sweetened condensed milk and stir until completely blended.
Add chopped cookies and fold in until evenly distributed.
Pour ice cream into loaf pan and chill in freezer for at least six hours.
Gently stir ice cream once per hour for the first four hours of freezing.