Bring some zing to your breakfast table with this simple and scrumptious corn chip crepe recipe.
I tried this one out for dinner recently and it was such a hit it’s been added to our regular breakfast rotation!
I love the versatility of this tender crepe. Mix up your fillings with your favorite south of the border inspired favorites.
I like to spice mine up but it works great with a milder touch as well.
Add in green, red and yellow peppers for an interesting presentation and add some sour cream and your favorite salsa for a real winning combination.
Zesty Corn Chip Crepes
- Frying Pan
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbs Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Crushed Corn Chips Loosely Packed
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Put all your ingredients into your blender. Process until well blended. Usually takes about thirty to forty seconds. Scrape your blender with your spatula and then blend again for a few seconds.
- Spray your frying pan and bring your heat to medium low.
- Pour about a half a tablespoon of batter into your heated frying pan. Tilt your pan in a circular motion. Your batter should move freely around the pan. Remove test batter from pan.
- Add about three or four tablespoons of batter to your heated pan. Cook the first side for approximately one minute.
- Once your crepe is firm enough, flip it to the other side.
- Cook the second side until there are light brown flecks.
- Remove from pan and repeat until all batter is used.
Mix up your fillings and toppings. Keep the colors fun and exciting!
For more great crepe recipes check out these